P & S Rules of the Road
Those failing to obey the rules will be asked to leave the train or
the P & S property.
- Please don't walk on the track or pick up gravel along the railroad.
- Always face forward and REMAIN SEATED at all times.
- Please DO NOT ROCK the cars.
- Keep hands, legs, and feet inside the car at all times.
- DO NOT reach out to touch anything along the track.
- DO NOT lean out to take photos--take them while off the train.
- Remain seated until the train has come to a complete STOP and your engineer or conductor has given the okay to get off.
- All trains need front and rear lights for night running.
- All trains should have a flashlight, a whistle, (in case your horn doesn't work), and we suggest a fire extinguisher. Never know!!
- All trains should have a radio and spare batteries.